Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Suggestion All Gameservers Suggestion.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

02-03-2019, 12:04 PM #1
Ashur Offline Registered
Title of my suggestion: 
Prime Only Servers.

Why this will benefit the server: (What I am writing is in perspective from Retakes)
 Currently, 90% of the cheaters joining the server are non prime, and there is not that many staff members that have a lot time, the cheaters are ruining our RankMe stats, not only that, but just the experience in general, and I believe that making the server prime only will decrease the amount of cheaters significantly, although I can understand why this might not be added, I believe that it's best to make the servers prime only.

02-03-2019, 12:07 PM #2
ChriS' Offline Registered
(02-03-2019, 12:04 PM)Ashur Wrote:  Title of my suggestion: 
Prime Only Servers.

Why this will benefit the server: (What I am writing is in perspective from Retakes)
 Currently, 90% of the cheaters joining the server are non prime, and there is not that many staff members that have a lot time, the cheaters are ruining our RankMe stats, not only that, but just the experience in general, and I believe that making the server prime only will decrease the amount of cheaters significantly, although I can understand why this might not be added, I believe that it's best to make the servers prime only.
sv_prime_accounts_only 1

02-03-2019, 09:25 PM #3
P4UL Offline Community Manager
Even though a lot of cheaters who join the servers are non-prime, so are a lot of the normal players who join the server. Making the servers prime only will lead to quite a big loss in the player base. Therefore, in my opinion, the disadvantages of prime only outweigh the advantages.

-= P4UL =-
P4UL#3340

02-08-2019, 01:56 PM #4
Ashur Offline Registered
It is time for active guards and admins then, the servers are lacking them alot.
And all the old and active palyers are prime, there is a massive issue, and something has to be done, because it's making people leave

02-09-2019, 02:20 PM #5
ChriS' Offline Registered
(02-03-2019, 09:25 PM)P4UL Wrote:  Even though a lot of cheaters who join the servers are non-prime, so are a lot of the normal players who join the server. Making the servers prime only will lead to quite a big loss in the player base. Therefore, in my opinion, the disadvantages of prime only outweigh the advantages.
There aren't that many non-prime players who are actively playing on the servers and on the retakes server for example 
there are 2 cheaters who are ranked #1 and #2. 
Tezazuj is currently ranked #1 on the server and is blatantly cheating. His steam account was created on 04.02.2019 so a ban will result in him making a new steam account and continue cheating on the server.
And If people who are actively playing on your server see how many cheaters are playing on your server without getting punished in any way they'll search for another server because its not like you are hosting the only retakes servers...