Thread Closed

10-06-2018, 12:28 PM #1
NeXy Offline Registered
Player Name: NeXy
Steam-ID: 76561198135602408
Name: Maria
Age (From now on, we don't take guards under 16!): 17
Timezone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
Do you regularly use Discord? Yes, a lot actually. (Maria#5799)
The server you want to become Guard on: Office Only
What time do you often play: Usually from 4 pm to 10(11)pm (my time). On weekends I play much more, but no specific time.
Reasons for wishing to become Guard (80 words, more the better): Well, first of all, I play on this server a lot (pretty much the only server i play on) and it gets really annoying when there are some person insulting others or playing loud music in vc and there are no admins/guards to mute/gag him. Also I want to help the community get better in general, because there are a lot of friendly people there Smile And they for sure dont deserve to be disrespected or insulted when admins are not around. I just want to have nice and chill gaming experience.
Why do you think you are a suitable Guard (80 words, more the better): I think I will be a good guard because I always try to listen to what people want. I'm trying to help people as much as I can and try to prevent conflicts. I want everyone to have fun and not be bothered by some people who are here just to annoy everyone. And I can fairly judge if the person is worth muting/gagging or not.
Do you have any previous admin experience? Please elaborate: I used to be (and I still am) an admin of few groups in different social networks. Mostly my job is to look after comments and see if they are appropriate. 
Do you know regulars on the server and people on the forum (who?): Andres, Rebbo, BountyS, HoodedGuy, Moh, JJ (SwAg), Euka, Stix, Paul, yeezuu, CarryMe, Sprey the n00bs away, Heekkoo, Incredible, SnipeZ2k, Black-Jack, Mr., Goopreme (Proxima Cantauri), trytolose (trytowin) etc. etc. I know a lot of people there c:
"I love bananas and Cooky"

[Image: tumblr_ox4prkJ04j1twgfw0o1_500.gif]

10-06-2018, 01:14 PM #2
Rebbo Offline Server Admin
Really nice and friendly girl, don't have anything bad to say about your apply.
Good luck and I hope to see you in our staff team Big Grin

Big Grin    Rebbo   Big Grin

10-06-2018, 03:52 PM #3
Gardisto Offline Wannabe Guard
A kind person who really seems to get along with other people on the server. I don't have any complaints either.
Good luck!

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm just a weeb and a wannabe guard.
Favourite map: Mirrored Office Mirror (ffs Paul why did I have to put this in here?)

10-06-2018, 07:40 PM #4
Hooded_Guy Offline Office Guard
Nexy is a super friendly and a great player, would be great to have her on the staff team!

10-13-2018, 08:03 PM #5
P4UL Offline Community Manager
Application Accepted. Congratulations!

Please read:
https://zombieunlimited.eu/showthread.php?tid=80

Also, please send me a message on discord:
P4UL#3340

-= P4UL =-

Thread Closed