Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Hello everyone

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

03-06-2018, 01:09 AM #1
Pàll Offline Registered
Hi everyone,

I introduce myself, to be honest it's the first time that I take the time and the desire to make the effort to join a community on CS GO; Because the language barrier is not always simple I think.

But for once, I find a server that I like and where I want to stay and evolve; that's why I'm making this effort today because it's host to your community; to be honest I do not know yet if it is still active and if there are still some players on the one I play but I would see with time!
The server I play is your server surf, I'm only surfing outside rankeds that is why I do not think you'll meet me on others Smile

To talk a little about myself, my name is Stéphane I'm 24 years old and I live in France (do not be afraid). I have a job machinist (pilot on automated installation, large industrial machines)! I am someone rather happy i try not to refuse anything in life, good ... bad ... it does not matter to me life is short it must have benefited.
I love going out, friends, girls, family .. like all of you i think; my passions are motocross, and videogames; I like to do a lot of things I'm a lot of people but if you really talk about passion I think I'm only two of them.
One thing I would love to do a long time ago (and I'll be soon, I hope so) would be skydive, solo and not binomial, small precision I love adrenaline I think this desire comes from there Smile

Well ... I think you already know a lot about me ^^ little we will have the opportunity to meet ingame, good life to all.  Heart

My profil : http://steamcommunity.com/id/PallH/

03-06-2018, 10:17 AM #2
Lhaas Offline Community Owner
Welcome in the community. Do not hesitate to join our Discord server to see more active discussions if you are not in yet.
Et la touche française : bienvenue compatriote !

03-07-2018, 01:01 AM #3
Mr.Geeza Offline Office Guard
Hello there Stephanie

03-08-2018, 11:44 AM #4
m0kx Offline Server Admin
Welcome! hope to see u soon on the server Tongue

[m0kx] steamcommunity.com/id/realm0ks