Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Small suggestion.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11-15-2017, 02:19 PM #1
Oliver Offline Registered
I have a suggestion that's not too big, and might get denied but i'm still going to try :)
You should add some reasons to the !report command In-game! 
For example, when i read through the rules and discover that something is not allowed, then see someone do that, the rule is not in report reason! This time it was about rasism, but i think there might be a couple of more ones you could add.

The reason this might get denied is that you might think that "oh well if they did something like that you should report them with the "other" reason." and while yeah, that's true, it would still be more clear for admins to know exactly what to look for!
Also, rasism is a very big offense and in my opinion should be added not only because it's in the rules list but also because it's so big of a thing, as well as i see it happening kind of often on servers, so the thing about adding the things in the rules list more specifically is more for the other things that could be added.

Best regards, Oliver

11-15-2017, 02:41 PM #2
Lhaas Offline Community Owner
Hi Oliver,

I think we could put more specific reasons in link with the server mode. We will look at this and keep you in touch.

11-15-2017, 05:11 PM #3
Rdank Offline Registered
Good  suggestion could you add a camping and rushing reason on the arena server. 
ty.

Big Grin   --- Rdank ---   Tongue 

11-16-2017, 03:05 PM #4
Lhaas Offline Community Owner
More reasons have been added, do not hesitate to suggest others if you have.